- Adult Co-occurring Inpatient (17/0)
- Adult Co-occurring Intensive Outpatient (2/0)
- Adult Co-occurring Outpatient (53/3)
- Adult Co-occurring Residential (7/0)
- Child/Adolescent Co-occurring Inpatient (3/0)
- Child/Adolescent Co-occurring Intensive Outpatient (3/0)
- Child/Adolescent Co-occurring Outpatient (6/1)
- Child/Adolescent Co-occurring Residential (1/0)
This website, and the information included, does not represent a complete listing of all services available or appropriate. NJMentalHealthCares does not promote, recommend or endorse any particular service, product, test, procedure or course of treatment listed. Readers must determine the appropriateness of the information provided, and are encouraged to consult with a mental health professional or contact NJMentalHealthCares HelpLine at 866-202-HELP (4357) where counselors are standing by to take your call. Any known additional resources or changes in the information listed may be reported to NJMentalHealthCares@mhanj.org.
Co-occurring programs focus on helping participants who are diagnosed with a mental illness and also needing treatment for recovery from an addiction such as alcohol or other substances. These programs are tailored to each patient's needs and designed to help patients get their lives back in balance. These include: Inpatient services, Partial Hospitalization and Partial Care, Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), as well as periodic counseling, therapy and assistance in taking and monitoring medication.
Navigation Tips [+/-]